I have had my Fitbit One since December 1, 2012. I was tired of going from one weightloss plan to another trying to get back in a healthy weight range. In the past 12 months I have increased my activity using the Fitbit and reduced my calorie intake using the Fitbit website and have lost 50 of the 80 pounds that I wanted to lose, and have maintained that loss for 5 months. The support provided on the website is amazing, without it I may have given up. I was able to pair up with people across the globe with similar interests and situations and we encouraged and pushed each other daily to reach the goals we had set.
I would highly recommend a Fitbit to anyone trying to increase activity and or lose weight.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges