I've owned many computer cases over the years but this one takes the cake. I really don't know where to begin. Any website can show you pictures, and if that isn't enough, you're looking for comments on people who use it. I have stuffed an i7-2600K cooled by a Corsair H80 CPU water cooling unit, Sabertooth P67 motherboard, 16GB ram, 5-1TB drives, 750watt power supply, 2-4850s (recently replaced by a 6950), and a ODD. I have plenty more room for more drives and 3 more video cards. The best part of stuffing all that hardware into this case, you don't see all the stupid wires. The routing for cables in this case is amazing. All the cables are in the hidden on the right side of the case, out of sight and out of mind (not crimped or pinched either).
I find it profound that I have purchased this case because it was white. No one makes white cases anymore, I exclaimed. My first computer was in a white case and I found that so boring. Every case after was a different color. The white paint job gives your computer a sense of class and style that you really can't find anymore. It's really a shame that Voodoo sold out to HP.
I will mention the only difference between this case and the black one is the window. The black case has a mesh area where the window would be (has mounts for fans if you want that sort of thing). The white case comes with this mesh area to add if you don't like the window.
It's worth the money, buy it already.
- Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling
- Side panel with cutout for window AND mesh with room for four 120mm fans — both included
- Eight expansion slots provides you flexibility for multiple graphics card solutions
- Unique cable routing holes guarantees you a clean and clutter-free installation
- Integrated fan controller, for up to four fans, gives you the choice of noise vs. performance
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building your system faster than ever
- CPU backplate cutout makes upgrading your CPU heatsink easy
- 2.5" and 3.5" hard drive compatibility for up to 6 drives — straight out of the box